1. Structure difference: CNC machining center is controlled by at least three axes, while CNC lathe is controlled by two axes.
2. Tool difference: CNC machining center has a tool magazine, and CNC lathe uses a tool post. There are more classifications of CNC machining center tool holders than CNC lathe tool holders, including disc type, hat type, chain type, flying saucer type, simultaneous movement type, etc., most of the tool magazines have more tool capacity than CNC lathe tools The tool capacity of the rack is large.
3. The processing range is different: the processing range of the CNC machining center is larger than that of the CNC lathe. CNC lathes are mainly used to process rotating parts.
4. Programming difference: CNC machining center and CNC numerical control lathe programming are similar in some respects, but CNC machining center programming is more complicated.
Advantages of CNC
1. It greatly reduces the number of tooling, and processing parts with complex shapes does not require complicated tooling. If you want to change the shape and size of the part, you only need to modify the part processing procedure, which is suitable for the development and modification of new products;
2. The processing quality is stable, the processing accuracy is high, and the repeat accuracy is high, which is suitable for the processing requirements of aircraft;
3. It can be processed conventionally The method is difficult to process the complex surface, and even can process some unobservable processing parts.
The advantages of CNC lathes:
1. High processing accuracy and stable processing quality;
2. Multi-coordinate linkage can be used to process parts with complex shapes;
3. When the processed parts are changed, generally only the CNC program needs to be changed, which can save production Preparation time.